

I looked over at Kylie drawing today and realized she was drawing a face. She showed me the eyes and mouth and added a nose for me. Then I asked if the person could have arms and legs and she added them too - in the right places! Sorry I just have to brag! She is only 2 1/2. We think she has been watching Cameron draw so much that she figured it out. She was so proud of her drawing and loved to show it off to everyone. Luckily, I took a picture of it before she added more drawing and coloring over the top of it. Hope you can see it too. The scribbling around the top is the hair. The eyes, nose and mouth are in the middle. The arms and legs are coming off the sides and bottom of the face. Okay....I'm done bragging

No comments:
Post a Comment