Saturday was a rather creative day for Jen, Cameron and Kylie. It all started with a new hair bow that I made for Kylie. I've decided I want to learn to make hair bows so I did a few web searches, bought some ribbon, and spent hours curling ribbons in the oven on Thursday. The result was a blue, purple, and white korker bow. Today's pink rose bow was much easier.


The kids were also busy making cards and drawing pictures. Cameron drew a thank you card as well as a picture of our family on a boat (he's stuck on boats right now for some reason). Kylie drew a picture of a giraffe and zebra.
And I also made/finished 2 cards. One was an easter card that I started last year and finally finished up to mail to a friend. The second was a 3D goose card for a Fiskateers.com challenge.


No comments:
Post a Comment