
Has it really been 8 plus months since my last post??? Sorry about that. We've been super busy. I've been working for a counseling center since December and since I'm the one who updates the blog, it just hasn't happened. I will share some photos though for those of you wondering what is going on in our lives.
Cameron has since lost another 6 teeth (at least - I lost track). He finished up 1st grade in June and is excited to be a 2nd grader soon. He took some tests in May to find out if he could be in the Gifted and Talented program this coming year. He passed the test with flying colors - especially math and visual/spacial. We took a morning off school in April to go to the lineman college rodeo (graduation). Cameron still loves power poles and wants to be a lineman when he grows up. He stills draws all the time too - mostly powerpoles and trucks.
Kylie has been going to preschool since I started working and she loves it. The staff are great and she has made lots of friends. She is excited to start Kindergarten in a few weeks. She loves to sing (at the top of her lungs) and dance anytime she hears a beat. She is our little princess with pretty hair clips and glitter lotion one minute and getting covered in mud the next. She happy and helpful at times and then she is a handful to handle the next. She loves Hello Kitty and Tinkerbell but also loves Star Wars. She must be 5!
Kylie recently learned the days of the week while counting down a trip to Roaring Springs with her cousins from South Carolina. She is also learning to read and spell.
In May, we headed north to visit with grandparents, aunts, and cousins. It was great to see Julie and her kids down from Alaska. The cousins had plenty of together time (some of the cousins may say too much).
In June, Cameron entered an art competition for a local health clinic's calendar. His drawing was
picked the winner for his age category and his prize was $100!!! He was also drawn in the raffle and won 8 (!!!!) tickets to Roaring Springs. He is currently working on his entry for the county fair. Although they don't have as big of prizes, its still fun to go for the ribbons.
We've been seeing lots of Grandma Jonna and
Papa Chick, including 4th of July when we took this super cute picture of them.
Our family picture was less than perfect though with Cameron's suprised look and Kylie with her neck pillow and blanket.
So that is, in a nutshell, what we've been up to lately. Sorry I've been slacking on the blog. I hope to shape up and share more often.

1 comment:
Hi Jen
So nice to catch up on all your news. I tried to leave a message when Kylie had her accident but it wouldn't post. Glad she is well again and as beautiful as ever. Cameron is doing great
love to you all
Carolyn
Post a Comment