
Here are some more pictures from September and October. Kylie got a hearing aid for her left ear to help with her severe hearing loss from her horse kick. She picked pink and purple since they are her favorite colors. She has what is called unitlateral hearing loss. Even though her right ear has perfect hearing, her brain has a hard time processing language when there is too much background noise (because of the uneven hearing from her left ear). We are hoping that the aid will help her at school so she can hear and understand her teacher better.

Cameron and Kylie had fun at a birthday party for one of Kylie's classmates. It was at a crazy fun indoor play area. I was glad to go with them to supervise though since 3 out of 9 kids got hurt (only minor injuries). I could only imagine wild Kylie trying to go down the super slide head first. The kids have been getting a ton of birthday invites this year.
I'm almost kind of glad when they are on Sunday so we can say no. It gets expensive getting presents and it takes up half a day to drop off and return or stay and supervise. At least we know they are getting along with their friends at school if they get so many invites.
I'm almost kind of glad when they are on Sunday so we can say no. It gets expensive getting presents and it takes up half a day to drop off and return or stay and supervise. At least we know they are getting along with their friends at school if they get so many invites.
Halloween was lots of fun too. Kylie had been sick so we just went trunk or treating at church in the early evening. Then Grandma Jonna brought over Chicken Almondine for dinner and pumpkins from her garden. She helped the kids carve their pumpkins and later cooked up the yummy seeds. We had small pumpkin knives that carve pretty easily so we carved mulitple faces on the kids pumpkins. I think both of the kids had 4 faces each.
.jpg)
The holidays are just around the corner and we aren't sure what our plans are yet. We will definately be down to Utah at Thanksgiving or Christmas, weather permitting. Hopefully the roads will be better around the holidays this year than they have been the past couple years. We miss everyone in Utah and hope to see you all soon.

.jpg)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting some new photos! Tell Kylie that I think her new hearing aid is the perfect color! I hope it helps her. Thanks for the call tonight...
Love ya, sis!
Post a Comment