Friday, April 11, 2008

Cameron's Donation Cards are Here!



I thought I had posted about Cameron's donation project here, but rather than repost, you can check out my card making blog for the details. Just click here!

Cameron's cards are finally done! I ordered them with the cheapest postage so that we could keep the card cost down. It felt like forever for the order to arrive but we finally got them today. I also decided to only do sets of 4 cards and took the 4 pictures that had the most votes via email and message boards.

The cost will be $7 for a set of 4 notecards with envelopes. The insides of the cards are blank and Cameron's picture is on the back. Half of that cost will go towards the cost of printing and shipping. The other $3.50 will go towards art supplies for kids at the local children's hospital as well as the homeless shelter.

I ordered 12 sets of cards to start. Cameron has already sold 3 sets to family and friends (Thank you Niecia for our first purchase!). He is really excited to get the art supplies so that we can take them to the hospital. A friend of mine who works for Fiskars is also sending some children's scissors to include with the art kits (Thank you May!). Cameron also wants to include a small toy which I think is a great idea. If you are interested in ordering cards, please email me.

Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive with votes and suggestions.

No comments: