Monday, May 05, 2008

Cameron Playing T-Ball

I just have to say that I love to check up on family by reading their blogs. I'm sorry I haven't been updating our blog very much lately. Now that some craziness is behind us and more craziness is scheduled (moving), I'll try to keep everyone updated.




Cameron started t-ball last month and has really been enjoying it. He plays with 4 of his friends from school and church. T-ball is pretty funny at this age. Most of the kids can't catch a ball or throw it very far. Quite often they have to be directed to which base to run to. I've seen the runners try to field the ball instead of running to base. There have been more dog piles on the ball than the coaches would like to admit. Its just plain fun to watch!

In other news, we will be moving again May 31st. Where? We aren't sure yet. My job here with Shirley is ending. Cameron finishes up school on July 1st. We might stay at a friends house in Sugarhouse for a month if their house hasn't sold yet. We want to get back to the Boise area and we are job searching for Dennis. He would like to do decking in Idaho but it may take a little time to build up his business. For now we are just looking for good paying work with a schedule open enough to allow Dennis to do some deck jobs on the side. This will be move # 12 - so wish us luck!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Move #12??? Wow!

Let's see... Orem, Renton apartment, Renton house, Maple Valley house, Residence Inn, Bellwood Estates apartment, & our now house. Seven. You have us beat! (It's not a contest!!!)